Sunday Sketching: Nov 27 Square Phillips
November 11, 2016
- 10 AM START: Meet in Phillips Square, Below this monument. Rue Saint-Catherine O, between Ave Union and Rue Place Phillips.
- Spread out and go sketching!
- If it ends up being a cold day, we will have to be clever – I sketched on a cold February day from the windows of La Baye across the street.
- We could break into small groups to sketch portraits in a cafe, even ride the metro! Also there are church interiors nearby, or many viewpoints from shop windows.
- 3 PM END: MEET AT the 4th floor cafe in the Hudson’s Bay, right across the street.
- Please note the map above listing locations of historical interest.
- Next summer we will open the call-for-entry to the Montreal Monument Exhibition in honor of the 375 Anniversary. You might want to get something ready to submit! ~m