Sunday Sketching: Oct 23: Square St. Louis
October 2, 2016
- 10 AM START: Meet in Square St. Louis by the fountain.
- Go sketching!
- In the event of rain, there are many nearby shops and cafes – we could break into small groups to find spots to sketch portraits, interiors, or views out the window.
- 3PM END: Return to the Square St. Louis fountain to see what everyone has drawn.
- If anyone wants to stay later, perhaps we can wind up at one of the nearby cafes for an after-party.
- Please note the map below listing locations of historical interest! Next summer we will open the call-for-entry to the Montreal Monument Exhibition in honor of the 375 Anniversary. You might want to get something ready to submit! ~m