Sunday Sketching June 26 : Botanical Garden
June 18, 2016
Urban Sketchers Fourth Sunday Sketching June 26:
- 10 AM START: at the entrance to the Botanical Garden (by the kiosk where you pay admission – remember the outdoor spaces are free with Access Montreal card).
- Go sketching together!
- 3 PM END: at the Botanical Garden restaurant (south western corner) to share your drawings and see the others have sketched!
- In the event of rain, I suggest the nearby Chateau Dufresne. They are very welcoming of sketchers (though some spaces are a bit small – have to spread out in the house). Still, a great sketching spot on a rainy day.
- There is also the Insectarium and the greenhouses on site at the botanical.
- For those interested /planning ahead for the proposed Montreal Monument exhibition: here is a map of nearby historic monuments.