Sunday Sketching: March 22 – St. Patrick’s Day Parade
Join us sketching the activity at the St. Patrick’s Day Parade. Dress warm and pack light, and bring a green marker!
- Sunday March 22, 10am to 3pm (depending on parade).
- Our drawing spot: In front of Christ Church Cathedral (near McGill metro exit diagonal from Philips Square).
- We’ll meet at the spot at 10am, our usual start timeNOTE: Last Min Change: people who were going to meet at 10 delayed.It’s very early for the parade, but for those that can’t stay all day we can sketch the church or other near by things.
Some of us will be leaving for the Redpath Museum (up hill at McGill Campus, open at 11am) to escape the parade crowds.
NOTE: Last Min Change! Redpath Group delayed / cancelled – you can still go but no official plan.
Some will stay for the parade starting at 12 noon and running for approximately 2-3 hours.
- Parade route here: http://www.montrealirishparade.com/parade.
- End of the day meeting spot: Caffè Art Java – University and Pres. Kennedy – Sometime around 3pm.
(645 Avenue du Président Kennedy, Montréal, QC H3A 1K1)
- Hope to see you there for the after-action sketching show!